|If you are a mom (or you know a mom) who could use a little boost…|
…a boost of good cheer, an infusion of strength, a dose of encouragement…
Then this book is for you!
|Here’s what you’ll learn:|
* How to get to the end of the day and feel like your time and energy went toward something constructive
* The building blocks of a great relationship with your child
* How to identify and enjoy the gifts of motherhood
* What to do in everyday challenges from cleaning up a mess or facing a fresh day after a sleepless night, to the larger pain of navigating unexpected loss
* How to worship the Lord in the difficult and delightful moments of motherhood
* And SO MUCH MORE!
|I hope Expect Something Beautiful gives you (and the mom you love) the tools to embrace motherhood. You can expect something beautiful in every season of motherhood: this book tells you why (you may be surprised!)|
Listen to the audiobook or read it as a book.
And feel free to share it with your friends, too. It’s the perfect gift for a baby shower, Mother’s Day, or simply one-friend-to-another saying, “I see you. Keep on!” ?
P.S. This week on the Expect Something Beautiful podcast, I share a story that helps me pause and ask the Lord if I am trusting in anything that will ultimately let me down. Take a listen! And make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast in your podcast app! 🙂